Friday, August 13, 2010

CIPHER

Finally ...

The project that consumed me ... "short fiction film"
just after the ads were made we had to shoot the fiction film in the same semester.

I still remember the day Arun Gupta sir ( senior faculty - film and video) walked into our class (acting workshop) and announced the schedule and dates for the shoot. I was the first to go ... I had just 12 days left ... thank god i had my script almost ready ...

points to know :-)
  • We are provided with HDV camera, lights and 2 attendents.
  • Our class mates form the crew (i.e, dop, production and sound)... since NID is not a film institute, none of us are specialized at any other jobs (unlike FTII where u get a Cinematography student as DOP)... for some reason i decided to shoot my own film.
  • We get a budget of 2000 rs from the institute for the film.
  • We are free to use other institute resources but only with proper permission letters.

George K Antoney



No comments:

Post a Comment